Over the last 70 years, we have received numerous awards. In the last few years this has included:
- CIBSE Employer of the Year (Small Employer)
- Stockport Business of the Year – Highly Commended
- The Grafters M&E Consultancy of the Year
- Heating & Ventilating Review (HVR) Consultant of the Year
In addition, a number of our projects have been recognised including:
- The Strand – Won “Rochdale Borough Design Award 2019”
- Radius Campus – Shortlisted for BCO Northern “Work Place of the Year 2019”
- Radius Campus – Won RICS NW “Commercial Property of the Year 2019”
- Stockport Homes (Cornerstone) Shortlisted for BCO Northern “Work Place of the Year 2018”
- Newcastle High School for Girls – Newcastle Lord Mayor’s Special Award 2017.
- Newcastle High School for Girls – Shortlisted 2017 North East Property Awards “Refurbishment of the Year”
- Maggie’s Centre – Shortlisted for GM Chamber Property of the Year Award
- Willow Barns – RIBA West Midlands 2018 -Winner Best Residential Development.
- Willow Barns LABC Building Excellence West Midlands 2017 – Winner Best Social New Housing Development.
- Willow Barns HAPPI Housing Design Awards 2017 – Winner Best Housing Development
- St John Bosco Arts College Won the RIBA ‘North West Building of the Year’ award and ‘Client of the Year’ award
- The Co-Operative Group Headquarters Won Sustainable Project at the Building and Engineer Awards and the BCO Northern Office of the Year Award
- Navigation Road Primary School – RICS NW 2009 Sustainability Winner. Green Apple Gold Medal winner 2009