Thermal Comfort & Wellness Reporting
Our Building & Energy Modelling Team are experienced in producing reports demonstrating compliance with the thermal comfort metrics of CIBSE TM52, TM59 and BB101 to limit over-heating for a wide variety of building types in multiple sectors.
We are licensed to use either of the two industry-leading Level 5 software programmes “IES” or “EDSL TAS” to run several complex analytical programmes. Our energy modelling team can carry out overheating assessments of the proposed building and offer advice on the proposed opening arrangements, natural ventilation strategies and mechanical boost ventilation to reduce the risk of overheating. We utilise the model to inform the design solution and provide options to achieve compliance whilst also meeting the energy performance targets.
These reports can then be used to gain credits under BREEAM and ESFA requirements if required.
We offer all of the following services.
- TM52 (Non-Domestic) Adaptive Thermal Comfort Compliance reporting
- TM54 Operational Energy Performance Assessments
- TM59 (Domestic) Adaptive Thermal Comfort Compliance reporting
- BB101 Adaptive Thermal Comfort of Schools Compliance reporting
- Climate Based Daylight Modelling (CBDM)
- BREEAM reports for energy, LZC, thermal comfort & climate change