Document Controller & Administrator
S I Sealy & Associates Limited is an award-winning Building Services & Sustainability consultancy located near Stockport. We work in the built environment and deliver a large and growing number of projects in Revit. Our drawing and document production is certified to ISO19650, and due to our increased workload, and increased use of various online document control portals by our clients, we now have a need for an experienced document controller to join our expanding team
The candidate must have expertise in a range of software, have a good knowledge of the ISO19650 standard and be able to upload and download information using a range of online portals
· Establish and maintain an effective document control system for construction projects.
· Deal with project documentation such as TIDP, drawings, specs, contracts and reports
· Keep all records up to date including RFIs, meeting minutes, change orders etc.
· Coordinate the distribution and tracking of project drawings.
· Deal with project managers to track project process, update schedules and report on project progress.
· Uploads and downloads from 4p and other CDE Platforms
· Occasional reception desk tasks
· Knowledge of Rapport 3 would be an advantage
· Checking drawing titles, drawing issue sheets and documents for spelling
· Drafting the minutes of the directors’ meetings.
You will need:
· Excellent telephone manner as phone work is involved.
· Excellent MS Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Forms.
· Able to liaise with people at all levels.
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Reliable and organised.
· Knowledge of ISO19650 procedures
What We offer
We will give you the freedom to enable you to do your best work with both flexible working hours and hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from our head office, remote location, at home or on a construction site, you will be working in a very dynamic environment where your integrity, technical knowledge and innovation will be championed, with opportunities to progress within the practice.
This is a demanding position, but in return, you will be well rewarded with an attractive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including private medical insurance, death in service life insurance, income protection (for long term absence), stakeholder pension scheme, generous holiday allowance including an additional holiday on your birthday, flexible working hours, the potential for overtime incentive payments and other benefits.
We are committed to the ongoing professional development and career progression of all our people. As a result, our policy is to cultivate your talent by offering customised training, working patterns, knowledge transfer and development programmes, all to develop your strengths as far as you wish to take them.
S I Sealy is an Equal Opportunities employer where qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
To apply or discuss this role further – please phone or email Director, David Stafford on 0161 430 2044
S I Sealy is an ISO9001/14001/45001 & 19650 certified employer and verified Carbon Neutral to PAS 2060.Apply →