SI Sealy & Associates Ltd are looking for an Apprentice Building Services Design Engineer to join their team.
This is an office based vacancy with occasional site visits/meetings off-site required. You will be working as an Apprentice Building Services Engineer in delivering Building Services Design.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Accountability for electrical and mechanical building services engineering project input.
- Performing feasibility studies, concept scheme development and condition surveys for clients.
- M & E Estimating
- Learning on the job an attend day release at college.
- Report writing
- Design proposals and Technical specifications for Specifications for tender submission
- Working closely with project Manager
- Prepare documents
GCSEs Grade C or above in English, Maths and a Science or equivalent qualifications.
- Very good grasp of mathematics
- Computer literate, experienced using AutoCAD but not essential.
- Ability to read maps/plans and quickly assimilate technical information
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
For the right candidate this Apprenticeship may lead to a permanent position within the Practice.
Click here for more information and to apply.
Closing date: 20 March 2017