S I Sealy sponsors ‘Manchester Office & Workspace Update’ Event
We are delighted to be sponsoring the ‘Manchester Office & Workspace Update’ Event with Place North West.
This virtual event allows developers, agents, architects, and occupiers to give their view on the future of the office sector, and how Manchester can best capture an increasingly transient workforce to meet their increasingly high demands on office space.
There will be panel discussions from some of the cities most prominent commercial developers, leading architects and agents including:
- Murray Levinson, a Partner at Squire and Partners,
- David Topham, Chief executive at CHP,
- Chris Cheap, Principal and Managing Director for Avision Young,
- Stephanie Cox, Director for E3P
- a Senior Representative for DAC Beachcroft
Along with Our Director, Danny Madden, who will be will be joining a panel to discuss the design and technology for post-Covid workspaces.
The virtual event takes place 10:00 am – 12:30 pm | 1st October 2020
For more information or to book on, please visit: https://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/events/manchester-offices-workspace-update/