S I Sealy is recruiting an Advanced Level Apprentice, which will take 2 years. The Apprenticeship includes work-based learning within S I Sealy’s office in Bredbury; and class-room based learning at Trafford College. The salary is £206.25 per week for a 37.5hour week.
This is an office based vacancy with occasional site visits/meetings off-site required. You will be working as an Apprentice Building Services Engineer in delivering Building Services Design
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Accountability for electrical and mechanical building services engineering project input.
- Performing feasibility studies, concept scheme development and condition surveys for clients.
- M & E Estimating
- Learning on the job an attend day release at college.
- Report writing
- Design proposals and Technical specifications for Specifications for tender submission
- Working closely with project Manager
- Prepare documents
- GCSEs Grade C or above in Maths, English and Science
- Very good grasp of mathematics
- Computer literate, experienced using AutoCAD but not essential.
- Ability to read maps/plans and quickly assimilate technical information
- Team player
- Good time management
- Attention to detail
For the right candidate this Apprenticeship may lead to a permanent position within the Practice.